Pay for your applications and your favourite contents via your Orange invoice or the credit on your prepaid card.
Thanks to this service, you can purchase:
- Applications and games as well as contents within an application,
- Magazines and newspapers,
- Music, movies, books.
1. Access the Google Play menu
2. Click on "My Account"
3. Click on "Payment methods"
4. Click on "Use Orange billing"
A second option exists for the activation of this service. To find out more, click here.
|Service available for Android 2.3 or higher
Once your Google account is configured, you may make your purchases from all your Android devices: mobile phone, tablet,…
The device must be connected to the GSM network, downloading the content can also be done with Wi-Fi and in 3G/4G
||Google provides its assistance to you
- Consult the Google Play guide to make your purchases and for downloading.
- Take a look at the parent user guide provided by Google Play.
Google legal disclaimer
Android, Google, Google Play are brands of Google Inc.
The Android robot is reproduced or modified using works created and shared by Google, and is used in accordance with the conditions described in the Creative Commons 3.0 attribution licence.
Within the framework of these value added third party services, Orange acts only as an intermediary by handling the network connection and billing.